BMC-B1 Falling Dart Impact Tester
- General Details
♦ apply to the national standard and international standard
♦ Mechanical modelling is novel, Considerate operation design
♦ 2 test methods of A & B and automatic determination of testing status
♦ It is convenient and efficient for user’s operation with the unique observation light.
♦ Micro computer processing test results
♦ Test data are processed by microcomputer.
♦ with Intelligent test process, greatly improving the working efficiency
♦ Sample pneumatic clamping and releasing reduce the errors and time.
♦ Test process without manual drawing, data parameters would be displayed on the LCD.
- Principle & Standards
Before starting the test, choose test method, and estimate an initial mass and Δm. Start the test. If the first specimen fails, decrease the mass of the falling dart by Δm. If the first specimen is not a failure, increase the mass of the falling dart by Δm. Continue the test according to this rule. In brief, increase or decrease by Δm according to whether the former specimen is a failure or not. After 20 specimens, calculate the total number of failed specimens N. If N equals to 10, the test is over. If N is less than 10, add specimens and continue to test until N equals to 10. If N is greater than 10, add specimen and continue the test until the number of non-failure specimens reaches 10. Then the tester calculates the test results automatically according to specific formulas.
GB/T 9639.1-2008、ISO 7765-1-1988、 ASTM D1709、JIS K7124-1
- Applications Specifications
- Impact resistance test of plastic films, sheets and composite films e.g. PE preservative films, wrapping films, PET sheets and other food package and heavy packages
- Impact resistance test of aluminum foils and aluminum plastic composite films
- Impact resistance test of paper and paper board
- Test the resistance of the specimen against the falling ball. Mount the specimen on specific clamp for falling ball impact test and select falling ball of certain weight for the impact test. Check the status of the specimen and determine the impact resistance of the specimen
- Impact test of shoulder lining. Mount the shoulder lining specimen to the specified clamp and select falling dart of certain weight for impact test. Check the status of the specimen and determine the impact resistance of the shoulder lining specimen.
- Technical Specifications
Specifications BMC-B1 Test Method Method A or Method B is optional Test Range Method A: 50~2000 g
Method B: 300~2000 g
Accuracy 0.1 g (0.1J) Specimen Clamp Pneumatic Clamp Pressure of Gas Supply 0.6 MPa (outside of supply scope) Port of Gas Supply Φ8 mm PU Tubing Specimen Size > 150 mm x 150 mm Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz Net Weight 70 kg
Method A Accessories and Micro Printer
Method B Accessories, Professional Software and Communication Cable
- Related Products